With billfishing at its peak in many destinations worldwide, TBF and TrollPro.comwould love to see your amazing fishing videos. Similar to our monthly photo contest, we will reward you with prizes for sending in the best short videos to us!
All you need to do it submit your video to us via email, mail, or share your file via dropbox.com or Google Drive and be sure to “like” our TBF facebook page as well as TrollPro’s Facebook page. Once we contact and confirm the details of the video provider, we will post the top choices on our TBF facebook site. The winning video will be posted on our social media outlets and we’ll mail out your prize! We might even use your videos in future events!
FORMAT: Videos should be 10 minutes or less in duration. Do not send us YouTube or vimeo links that are not your own! Send your files by email, or sharing them via dropbox.com or google drive to firstname.lastname@example.org or just send us a flash drive to our office – ATTN: Video Contest!
1. Your submission e-mail should contain contact information, credits, a short description of location, species, highlights and if a TrollPro Video Housing was used.
2. Videos should be no shorter than 10 seconds and no longer than 5 minutes of footage. Edited footage is fine as well.
3. Videos must not contain any inappropriate material and should be in good taste, suitable for all audiences.
4. The videos can be of billfish in the water and/or underwater, jumping shots, on the teaser, in the dredge teaser or free swimming and must be submitted by the 1st of the month. The contest will begin October 1st, 2013 and you have until October 15th to submit your video. The top videos will be voted on and the winner will be announced in our monthly e-newsletter.
5. Since TrollPro is a proud co-sponsor of this contest, any winning video that is captured in whole or part with a TrollPro Underwater Marine Video Housing, TrollPro DredgePro, or TrollPro Down Rigger Series housing and displays proof will receive an additional bonus from TrollPro!
6. Prizes will only be mailed to addresses in the United States.
ELIGIBLE VIDEO FORMATS
PLEASE NOTE: Any video of a fish that has been removed from the water will be disqualified. Not only is this harmful for the fish, but it is also illegal in the Atlantic and its surrounding waters according to Atlantic Federal Regulation 50 CFR 635.21.
**By submitting videos to The Billfish Foundation and TrollPro you have given us the right to use your VIDEO in any of our digital (Facebook, twitter, etc.) or traditional (brochures, publications, promotional materials etc.) media outlets.